Join Our HVAC Maintenance Club
Our Services Are Backed By Our Ironclad Guarantees!
Get Regularly Scheduled Tune-Ups + Perks!
Keep Your AC, Heat Pump Or Furnace Running Right
Members Get Priority Service & Discounts
Club Members Only: Discounted Diagnostic Fee!
SCHEDULED TUNE-UPS. GREAT PERKS. JOIN THE SHIELD OF PROTECTION!
It pays to think ahead. When it comes to your air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace, there are many benefits to keeping up with maintenance, including a reduced risk of breakdowns, greater energy-efficiency, and a longer system life.
However, remembering to schedule seasonal tune-ups can be a chore for busy homeowners. That’s why, as a member of our Shield of Protection Maintenance Program, we call you to schedule spring and fall maintenance. Plus, as our way of saying thanks, you’ll get a number of other perks, including priority service and discounts.
If you’re a Natchitoches homeowner, consider joining this program. It’s a great value for you and your home. To learn more or to join, call us today!
WE TUNE UP ALL MAKES & MODELS
REGULAR TUNE-UPS MATTER:
There are many reasons to schedule an AC, heat pump, or furnace tune-up with AxsomAir. Here are the three ones that can really make a difference—and why you should join our HVAC maintenance club:
- Boost Your Energy-Efficiency: A seasonal tune-up reduces your in-season energy use, saving you money on your bills. Over the course of a long, hot summer here in Natchitoches, those savings can really add up.
- Reduce Your Risk Of A Breakdown: A tune-up from the experienced techs at AxsomAir can help catch small problems before they turn into big issues, reducing your in-season risk of needing AC repair or heating repair.
- Longer System Life: Your air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace will last longer if it’s properly cared for on an annual or twice-annual basis. That’s easy with regular maintenance from AxsomAir.
OUR TUNE-UPS INCLUDE:
- Check operating pressures.
- Use meter to check voltage and amperage to all motors.
- Measure air temperature across evaporator.
- Examine system for adequate refrigerant charge and any leaks.
- Check evaporator superheat.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check belt and adjust tension.
- Check filters.
- Check pressure switch cut-out setting.
- Check electrical lockout circuits.
- Check starting contractor contacts.
- Check all wiring and connections.
- Clean and adjust thermostat.
- Check air temperature across condenser.
- Check that condensate drain is open.
MAINTAIN YOUR WARRANTY
Here’s something you might not know: many air conditioning manufacturers have clauses in their warranties that require homeowners to get professional, annual tune-ups. Your membership can help you keep your warranty intact.